Intuiti Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. That is why we have
What information is Intuiti Ltd gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. someispname.net) and an IP Address (e.g. 22.214.171.124). When a visitor requests a page from within the Intuiti Ltd website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. By itself, this information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
• The IP Address of the Site that may have referred you.
• Your IP Address
• The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
• The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer®)
• The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh® or Windows®)
• Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google® or Yahoo!®)
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardised by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today.
The purpose for this information is actually two-fold.
· Intuiti Ltd has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various Browsers and Operating Systems that visit our site.
· Additionally, as any business should attest, it is our desire to generate greater amounts of visitor traffic. By analyzing visitation patterns, referring URLs and Search Engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
What about Cookies?
The Intuiti Ltd website does not utilise cookies.
What other information does Intuiti Ltd request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, Intuiti Ltd will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You have the option of Unsubscribing from out Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the Intuiti Ltd staff, you will be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within Intuiti Ltd
Will Intuiti Ltd disclose the information collected to third parties?
Intuiti Ltd will only disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
• Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Intuiti Ltd
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Intuiti Ltd, or visitors of intuiti.co.uk.
• Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
• Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Request and Address
Copyright © 2013 Intuiti Ltd. All Rights Reserved. “Intuiti Ltd” and any marks and logos are Registered Trademarks of Intuiti Ltd. All other trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.